e-Kids opened in 2002 as a response to Erlanger employees’ request to have a quality childcare program. We recognize that healthcare families have unique needs and we plan to meet those needs by offering flexible hours and programs.
We are open M-F from 6:00am to 7:30pm. We have an infant, toddler, and preschool program for children ages 6 weeks to 5 yrs and we also have a “Kid’s Camp” for children ages 5-12 years for vacation and holiday care.
We are very proud that our center is a 3 star center, which is the highest rated license in the state of Tennessee. We are dedicated to providing the foundation to encourage your child’s lifelong love of learning. In order to accomplish this we will:
• Offer a wide range of enriching activities to meet the needs of each child
• Provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum that the teachers will use to facilitate their teaching
• Offer multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment
• Provide a safe and secure environment
• Offer open communication with parents in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect
We use the Creative Curriculum which is grounded in Erik Erikson’s stages of socio-emotional development and Jean Piaget’s ages and stages theory. The curriculum’s objective and our objective is to help develop the children’s socio-emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We accomplish this by having on-going training with our staff on the curriculum and setting up a developmentally appropriate environment for the children.
If you are interested in taking a tour, we would love for you to come by or call our center at 778-hugs (4847), and we can set up a convenient time.